It's a great shoe for environments that require conductive footwear, with a resistance range under 10,000 ohms. That meets the ANSI Z41-1999 CD Type 1 standard for conductive shoes and packs the same Converse comfort and athletic performance you've come to expect.
- Static Conductive
- Premium leather upper.
- Drilex comfort control linings.
- Converse conductive Poron cushion footbed with extra-comfortable conductive p.u. cushion insert.
- All-Star Advantage conductive sole with p.u. cushion midsole is also oil- and chemical-resistant.
- ANSI Z41-1999 CD Type 1 conductive resistance.
- Extra-wide steel toe.
- Comfort Supreme construction.
- Men's Sizes:
Medium: 5-11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Wide: 5-11, 12, 13, 14